The VMIA offers a free, easy to use and secure software solution for risk managers to record and report on key risks. The software is designed to:
- reduce time in risk management recording
- improve quality of reports.
The software can be customised and has a range of commonly requested reports including heat maps, visual reports and summaries.
The software will allow you to record information relating to the risk management process steps, including:
- Defining/ reflecting the organisation's specific risk context (risk rating scales, risk categories, risk owners, organisational strategies etc.)
- Recording risks
- Assessing and evaluating risks
- Identifying existing controls
- Allocating responsibility for risk treatment - risk management reporting (pre-defined risk reports)
- Risk treatment.
The software has been developed for use by VMIA clients to support their risk management process.
Register your interest in the Risk Register Software >