This project was run in two phases, with the initial phase focusing on encouraging more effective risk management by disability services sector stakeholders.
In the second phase a state-wide risk management forum for disability service providers was conducted.
The forum included:
- Lessons from the implementation of the Disability Risk Tools and Templates
- Facilitated workshops to develop plans for the disability sector on risks around the individualised funding model
- Speakers on selected risk topics
- Update from the Community Service Organisation Governance and Management working group.
- National Disability Services (Lead partner)
Phase 1 of this project developed a risk and controls model, with supporting tools, for the Victorian disability services sector. The model assists organisations to identify and evaluate risk to develop a more risk intelligent culture.
Phase 2 of the project was a continued development of ‘good practice’ prescriptive risk management, control models and templates.
National Disability Services