The CSO Education Program is insurance coverage for eligible community-based organisations that are funded by the Department of Education and Training.
- Learning centres and
- Other funded community service organisations.
If you would like to know more about eligibility for the CSO Education Program, please contact the Department of Education and Training
What cover is provided?
Public and Products Liability
Covers your organisation against legal liability for personal injury and/or property damage claims made by third parties, whilst performing your business activities.
- 2017-2018 Public and Products Liability Policy [PDF, 1.61MB]
- 2016-2017 Public and Products Liability Policy [PDF, 157KB]
Provides cover for people in your organisation for an alleged breach of their professional duties.
- 2017-2018 Professional Indemnity Policy [PDF, 1.51MB]
- 2016-2017 Professional Indemnity Policy [PDF, 123KB]
Directors and Officers Liability (including Entity Liability and Employment Practices Violation)
Covers directors and officers of your organisation for third party claims arising from their actions and decisions whilst acting in an official capacity, including employment related matters.
- 2017-2018 Directors and Officers Policy [PDF, 2.09MB]
- 2016-2017 Directors and Officers Policy [PDF, 184KB]
Covers your organisation for theft of money, securities or other property owned by your organisation or in its care, custody and control, and for which it is legally liable.
Covers volunteers and board members within your organisation, for accidental bodily injury that results in loss of life, permanent or temporary disablement, broken bones or dental procedures.
Insurance Overview & Frequently Asked Questions
- 2017 - 2018 CSO Education Insurance Overview and Frequently Asked Questions [PDF, 76KB]
- 2016 - 2017 CSO Education Insurance Overview and Frequently Asked Questions [PDF, 108KB]
For more information about your insurance policies email us at firstname.lastname@example.org