Insurance Guide & FAQs for CSOEs

Who’s covered by the Community Service Organisation – Education (CSOE) Insurance Program?

Eligible CSOs funded by the Department of Education and Training including kindergartens, learning centres and other education funded organisations. For more information about eligibility, please contact the Victorian Department of Education and Training


Insurance Program Overview

Personal Accident
Insurance for Volunteers


Insurance for Events

Certificates of Currency


What cover is provided?

Public and Products Liability

Cover for your organisation to pay compensation for personal injury and/or property damage to third parties arising from your business activities.

Professional Indemnity

Cover for your organisation for an alleged breach of professional duty.

Directors and Officers Liability (including Entity Liability and Employment Practices Violation)

Cover for civil claims made against your organisation’s directors and officers (including employment related matters) while acting in their capacity representing your organisation.

Entity Fidelity

Cover for loss of your organisation’s money or other property arising from any dishonest or fraudulent act committed by an employee or volunteer of your organisation.

Personal Accident

Cover for volunteers and eligible people within your organisation, whilst performing their duty, for accidental bodily injury that results in loss of life, permanent or temporary disablement.

More information

For more information about your insurance policies email us at

Page last updated: 21 February 2018