Skip to content

Need a certificate of currency? 

If you’re registered for the portal, log in to get your certificate of currency.

Not yet registered?

Just complete and submit the form below.

If you need a Domestic Building Insurance Letter of Eligibility, jump onto the DBI website.

* Examples of policy types include:

- Professional Indemnity
- Property Insurance
- Medical Indemnity
- Motor Vehicle
- Travel

Please allow up to three business days for processing.