Incentivising Better Patient Safety

Incentivising Better Patient Safety is about striving for better outcomes and encouraging participation in best practice training, which has been demonstrated to improve care and outcomes for mothers and babies in the birth suite.

men carrying timber on a worksite

Domestic building insurance

Insurance for residential builders providing cover to homeowners for contracted work that is incomplete or defective.


Make a claim

Our dedicated claims staff are here to help you get back on track when things don’t go to plan.


Upcoming training & events

View available training and events, designed to give your organisation and people the skills and information needed to build a more resilient workplace.



Covers your organisation for aircraft and airfield risks – in the air and on the ground

Business travel

Covers individuals while travelling for business, domestically and internationally.

Cemetery trusts

Cover for Victorian public cemetery trusts.

Combined liability

Cover for legal and professional liabilities, when negligence or breaches in duties result in personal injury, property damage or......

Community service organisations (education)

Cover for education-funded organisations, from kindergartens to learning centres.

Community service organisations

Cover for government funded community service organisations.

Construction risks

Cover for damage and liability caused during your organisation’s construction projects.


Covers your organisation for losses associated with data breaches and network security.

Directors & officers liability

Cover for claims against board members, directors and executive officers.


The cover your organisation’s resource providers need when responding to emergencies.


Covers your organisation for risks associated with pollution and environmental damage.

Fine art exhibitions

Cover for exhibition artwork against loss or damage, anywhere in the world.

Group personal accident

Covers your organisation’s volunteers for personal injury.


Covers employees and other nominated individuals travelling to and from work.

Medical indemnity

Cover for healthcare providers and eligible rural GPs.

Motor vehicle

Cover for damage to your organisation’s vehicles and damage caused to third-party property.


Cover for loss and damage – from theft and vandalism, to fires and earthquakes.

School councils

Cover for Victorian school councils.