- Our offerings
- Business Continuity Foundations
Business Continuity (BC) Planning has become front of mind amongst all Government Departments and Agencies, particularly since pandemic and natural disaster related business disruptions.
Effective BC planning is an important risk control and will support your organisation in minimising the consequences of a disruption to your critical functions and activities.
This session will build your confidence in understanding key business continuity management concepts, applying impact-based decision making and how to use relevant BC management tools.
We aim to deliver interactive workshops utilising different activities and engaging tools to support the content. Two tools we use are Miro and Menti. Please find some guidance below if you have not used these tools before.
- Tools – Miro Support & Help Centre
- Working on the board - Miro Support & Help Centre
- How to make interactive presentations - Mentimeter
By the end of the workshop, you should be able to:
- Understand key Business Continuity management concepts and how they relate to managing enterprise risk
- Apply impact-based decision making
- Use relevant BC management tools
This session is suited to those who are in risk related roles and are interested in business continuity management with limited or no expertise and knowledge.
Register by selecting for your preferred date in the side panel.
Closed captions are available on request.
If none of the featured sessions suit, submit your expression of interest to be the first to know when new sessions are available. If you have any questions or need some assistance, please reach out to email@example.com