- Our offerings
- Climate Change Risk Foundations
Climate change affects all Victorians. As public sector organisations, we need to consider these risks that impact our agency and our community.
We’re aware that climate change brings greater challenges to the State so we’ve partnered with the Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action (DEECA) to launch a climate change risk management program.
In this workshop, you’ll explore risks known to the State and approaches to apply your organisation’s risk framework to better manage these risks. Your agency’s involvement will support the State’s initiatives to manage the impacts of climate change.
Together with Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action (DEECA) we’ve created a set of resources for addressing climate change risks.
These guides aren’t a prerequisite/pre-reading for workshop attendance.
Session duration is 4 hours.
We aim to deliver interactive workshops utilising different activities and engaging tools to support the content. Two tools we use are Miro and Menti. Please find some guidance below if you have not used these tools before.
Tools – Miro Support & Help Centre
Working on the board - Miro Support & Help Centre
How to make interactive presentations - Mentimeter
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- confidently include climate change risks in your organisation’s risk profile
- increase your awareness of government expectations concerning climate change risks
- advise your organisation about these risks and how it may affect operations and services.
This workshop is for:
- risk and governance professionals who want to ensure climate change is a mainstream part of their risk management approach
- environment specialists who may wish to view climate change from an enterprise risk perspective.
Select your preferred date to register.
Closed captions are available on request.
If none of the featured sessions suit, submit your expression of interest to be the first to know when new sessions are available. If you have any questions or need some assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.