Climate change affects all Victorians. As public sector organisations, we need to consider these risks that impact our agency and our community.
We’re aware that climate change brings greater challenges to the State so we’ve partnered with the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) to launch a climate change risk management program.
In this two-part series, you’ll explore risks known to the State and approaches to apply your organisation’s risk framework to better manage these risks. Your agency’s involvement will support the State’s initiatives to manage the impacts of climate change.
Please register for each 1.5 hour session. Between these sessions, there’s an assignment task to complete in your own time. You’ll use the work you do in this task in the second session. Allow up to 4 hours for the assignment.
By the end of this two-part workshop series, you should be able to:
- confidently include climate change risks in your organisation’s risk profile
- increase your awareness of government expectations concerning climate change risks
- advise your organisation about these risks and how it may affect operations and services.
This series is for:
- risk and governance professionals who want to ensure climate change is a mainstream part of their risk management approach
- environment specialists who may wish to view climate change from an enterprise risk perspective.
Please note that the dates listed in the registration panel are for the first session only. The second session will be held exactly a week following part one, in the same time slot. Please ensure you’re available to attend both sessions prior to registering.
Select your preferred date for part one to register. Your registration will automatically register you for part two. We’ll then send you a confirmation for both workshops, with the unique meeting links.
If none of the featured sessions suit, submit your expression of interest to be the first to know when new sessions are available. If you have any questions or need some assistance, please reach out to email@example.com