Due to restrictions, VMIA staff are currently working remotely.
We remain open for business, with some changes to our usual services:
- VMIA reception is operating remotely from 8.30am - 5.30pm weekdays. Contact us by phone on 03 9270 6900.
- Face-to-face meetings have been replaced with virtual meetings, phone calls and teleconferences.
- We're offering webinars in place of onsite workshops – Explore our client workshops for available training sessions.
- Mail will be redirected, so will be received as usual.
Builders and homeowners seeking assistance with Domestic Building Insurance (DBI) services may experience some delays. Visit our DBI website for more information.
Our teams are ready and able to receive your phone calls and emails as always.
We’ve produced some general guidance for our government and community service organisation clients on how our insurance products may respond to instances of coronavirus.
- Fact Sheet [updated, current as at 1 June 2021] – VMIA Insurance responses to COVID-19 – Government and Agencies [PDF, 672KB]
- Fact Sheet [updated, current as at 1 October 2020] – VMIA Insurance responses to COVID-19 – Community Service Organisations [PDF, 225KB]
- Coronavirus insurance quick reference guide [published 24 April 2020] [PDF, 1.05MB]
For the latest coronavirus updates, please refer to the Department of Health and Human Services website.