Skip to content

We offer domestic building insurance (DBI) in Victoria, which provides cover to homeowners for incomplete or defective building work.

Builders in Victoria are required by law to take out domestic building insurance, also known as builder’s warranty insurance, for work valued at more than $16,000.

Visit our dedicated website, for more information about the scheme, including how to apply for insurance — for builders and brokers.

We have offered domestic building insurance in Victoria at the direction of the State Government since May 2010.