For emergency claims advice and assistance outside of normal business hours (Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5.30pm), please contact us on (03) 9270 6888.
For after-hours cyber response service, contact one of our partner organisations on 1300 135 790, to receive support within an hour of a reported breach.
This service is for significant emergencies, major property loss, and clinical emergencies which can’t otherwise be managed in accordance with the Health Service’s guidelines.
- give you advice
- arrange assistance to clean up and make the environment safe
- commence claims assessment and remedial work
- help mitigate any further losses.
Emergency claims procedure when travelling overseas
If you require urgent medical assistance or hospitalisation, help with replacing a lost or stolen passport and/or assistance with arranging an evacuation following a natural disaster, please contact Accident & Health International (AHI) Assist, a 24/7 travel assistance company and emergency hotline.
Phone: by reverse charge +61 2 8330 1222
SMS: +61 488 863 244
To ensure immediate assistance, please provide the following details to AHI Assist:
- Policy number: 19096
- Your contact details
- Name of the organisation, department or agency that you are travelling on behalf of
- Description of the assistance you require.