For emergency claims advice and assistance outside of normal business hours (Monday to Friday – 8.30am–5.30pm), you can contact us. Phone: (03) 9270 6888.
This service is for significant emergencies, major property loss, and clinical emergencies which cannot otherwise be managed in accordance with the Health Service’s guidelines.
- give you advice
- arrange assistance to clean up and make the environment safe
- commence claims assessment and remedial work, and
- help mitigate any further losses.
Emergency claims procedure when travelling overseas
If you require urgent medical assistance or hospitalisation, help with replacing a lost or stolen passport and/or assistance with arranging an evacuation following a natural disaster, please contact Accident & Health International (AHI) Assist, a 24/7 travel assistance company and emergency hotline.
Phone: by reverse charge + 61 2 9978 6666
To ensure immediate assistance, please provide the following details to AHI Assist:
- Policy number: 19096
- Your contact details
- Name of the organisation, department or agency that you are travelling on behalf of, and
- Description of the assistance you require.
For all non-emergency travel claims, you can complete a claim form and submit upon return to Australia.