Enjoy a progressive work environment
Our Wellbeing Program is aimed at helping our employees achieve a sustainable state of feeling good and functioning well as a human being.
This program hopes to empower you to realise your own potential, cope with the normal stresses of life, work productively and contribute fully at work and home.
As part of our Wellbeing Program, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is committed to providing confidential free help to employees and their immediate families, whether it is personal or work-related.
Wellbeing programs include:
We are committed to assisting our employees to look after our health, fitness, diet, sleep and energy levels so we approach challenges with enthusiasm and energy.
- Annual health check
- Annual flu vaccination
- Health and fitness membership reimbursement
- Annual corporate challenges e.g. 10,000 steps competition
We know that what we eat and drink has a significant impact on our overall health and wellbeing. We look to support healthy choices across the workplace.
- Fruit delivered twice weekly
- EAP Dietician team offering
Your EAP now provides access to accredited practicing dietitians. Nutrition and diet are essential to achieving optimal wellbeing, and the dietitian service will assist you and your family's individual health and wellbeing.
We aim to provide a Mentally Healthy Workplace, where people look forward to coming to work, where mental health is protected and promoted, and where employees and managers are flexible and supportive of each other.
- Partnership with Heads-Up who provide tools and support to develop a mentally healthy workplace.
- Annual resilience training
- Mental Health First Aid Program
- R U OK Day
- EAP & Beyond Blue Partnership
We aim to support employees by offering some tools to assist in financial decision making.
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bi-annual super updates/briefings
- Novated car leasing
- Discounted Myki cards - salary deductions
We understand the importance of identifying what really matters to us and connecting to that as much as possible.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Up to four weeks additional leave purchase available
- Keep in touch days encouraged during parental leave
- VMIA Family Day
We recognise the extreme impact family violence has on an individual and are committed to providing confidential support to any employee who is experiencing family violence.
- Promoting a safe, equal and respectful workplace
- Family Violence Policy
- Trained support officer
- Support services and resources provided on the Intranet
We are values driven, supportive and forward-thinking.
By working with us, you can help Victoria manage its risk, enhance its value and improve the quality of life for Victorians.