The Emergency Resource Providers Support Scheme (EmRePSS) is an insurance program that covers an organisation (or an individual) who provides their equipment, labour or professional services to control agencies during eligible emergencies.
An organisation or person who supplies equipment, labour, or professional services for the purposes of responding to an eligible emergency.
Directors and Officers Liability
Directors and Officers Liability provides cover for civil or criminal claims made against the resource provider’s directors and officers.
- 2021-2022 Directors and Officers Policy [PDF, 876KB]
- 2021-2022 Directors and Officers Schedule [PDF, 191KB]
Property Insurance provides cover for physical loss or damage to your property used in an eligible emergency, which includes the loss of revenue and income consequently.
- 2021-2022 Property Policy [PDF, 1015KB]
- 2021-2022 Property Schedule [PDF, 195KB]
Motor vehicle insurance provides cover for any damage to a resource provider’s vehicle and legal liability for damage to third party property because of an accident involving the resource provider’s vehicle used in an eligible emergency.
- 2021-2022 Motor Vehicle Policy [PDF, 2.15MB]
- 2021-2022 Motor Vehicle Schedule [PDF, 195KB]
Professional Indemnity provides cover for the resource provider for an alleged breach of their professional duties.
- 2021-2022 Professional Indemnity Policy [PDF, 682KB]
- 2021-2022 Professional Indemnity Schedule [PDF, 196KB]
Public and Products Liability
Public and Products Liability covers resource providers for legal liabilities arising from activities that result in personal injury or property damage to third parties.
Any emergency activities that are conducted purely on private property with no involvement of a control agency are outside the scope of EmRePSS.
- 2021-2022 Public and Products Liability Policy [PDF, 879KB]
- 2021-2022 Public and Products Liability Schedule [PDF, 215KB]
A control agency is a participating Victorian Government department or agency, which requests and directs specific tasks in the event of an eligible emergency.