Journey insurance provides cover for employees or nominated persons involved in accidents when travelling between their home and work.
If injured while commuting, this policy provides income support or compensation, which workers' compensation doesn't cover.
- Persons nominated by the policy holder.
- Lump sum benefit concerning permanent total disablement or accidental loss of life
- Weekly injury benefits payable for up to 24 months
- Lump sum benefit in relation to fractured bones
- Lump sum benefit in relation to dental procedures
- Additional benefits as per policy wording.
This is a brief overview of policy features. Please refer to the policy wording below for full details of cover and exclusions.
- 2022-2023 Journey Policy [PDF, 1.08MB]
For more information about these policies or any insurance matter email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.