Motor vehicle insurance provides cover for loss or damage to insured vehicles and third-party property.
Your organisation and anyone authorised to drive your fleet vehicle in the conduct of your organisation’s business.
- Theft, accidental damage or malicious damage to your vehicle — we will repair, reinstate or replace it (based on its age, market value or sum insured in Schedule)
- Any legal liability arising from loss or damage to someone else’s property caused by your vehicle
- Hire costs following an accident or theft of an insured vehicle
- Excess-free windscreen cover on insured vehicles up to 5 tonnes.
This is a brief overview of policy features only. Please refer to the policy wording below for full details of cover and policy exclusions.
Zurich has also provided some instructions on how to use their motor claims platform
Applicable to all VMIA motor insurance clients
- 2021-2022 VMIA Motor Vehicle Policy [PDF, 954KB]
For more information about your insurance policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.