Motor vehicle insurance provides cover for loss or damage to insured vehicles and third-party property.
Your organisation and anyone authorised to drive a fleet vehicle as part of an organisation’s business.
- Theft, accidental damage or malicious damage to your vehicle — we will repair, reinstate or replace it (based on its age, market value or sum insured in Schedule)
- Any legal liability arising from loss or damage to someone else’s property caused by your vehicle
- Hire costs following an accident or theft of a vehicle, and
- Excess-free windscreen cover on vehicles up to 5 tonnes.
This is a brief overview of policy features only. Please refer to the policy wording below for full details of cover and policy exclusions.
Applicable to all VMIA motor insurance clients
- 2019-2020 VMIA Motor Vehicle Policy [PDF, 279KB]
Motor Vehicle Policy Update
Changes made to the VMIA Motor Vehicle Policy for 2019-20 are outlined here
For more information about your insurance policies, email us at email@example.com