- Policies & cover
- Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle insurance provides cover for loss or damage to insured vehicles and legal liability for damage to third-party property caused by insured vehicles.
Your organisation and anyone authorised to drive your fleet vehicles in the conduct of your organisation’s business.
- Theft, accidental damage or malicious damage to an insured vehicle — we will repair, reinstate or replace it (based on its age, market value or sum insured in Schedule)
- Any legal liability arising from loss or damage to someone else’s property caused by an insured vehicle
- Hire costs following an accident or theft of an insured vehicle
- Excess-free windscreen cover on insured vehicles up to 5 tonnes.
This is a brief overview of policy features only. Please refer to the policy wording below for full details of cover and policy exclusions.
Instructions on how to use the Zurich ‘Z Track’ motor claims platform
Applicable to all VMIA motor insurance clients
- 2022-2023 VMIA Motor Vehicle Policy [PDF, 782KB]
- 2023-2024 VMIA Motor Vehicle Policy [PDF, 1.19MB]
For more information about your insurance policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org