Motor vehicle insurance provides cover for loss or damage to insured vehicles and third-party property.
Your organisation and anyone authorised to drive a fleet vehicle in the conduct of your organisation’s business.
- Theft, accidental damage or malicious damage to your vehicle — we will repair, reinstate or replace it (based on its age, market value or sum insured in Schedule)
- Any legal liability arising from loss or damage to someone else’s property caused by your vehicle
- Hire costs following an accident or theft of a vehicle
- Excess-free windscreen cover on vehicles up to 5 tonnes.
This is a brief overview of policy features only. Please refer to the policy wording below for full details of cover and policy exclusions.
Applicable to all VMIA motor insurance clients
- 2020-2021 VMIA Motor Vehicle Policy [PDF, 521KB]
For more information about your insurance policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.