Group personal accident provides compensation to volunteers in your organisation for permanent or temporary bodily injury, as a result of an accident. This cover includes compensation for accidental loss of life.
- Volunteers including board members, practical placement students, work experience students and job seekers.
- Lump sum benefit in relation to permanent total disablement or accidental loss of life
- Weekly injury benefits payable for up to 24 months
- Non-Medicare medical expenses (payable subject to the Commonwealth Private Health Insurance Act 2007 and excludes any Medicare gap)
- Lump sum benefit in relation to fractured bones
- Lump sum benefit in relation to dental procedures
- Additional rehabilitation and non-income earner benefits, as per policy wording.
This is a brief overview of policy features. The link below has full details of cover and exclusions.
- 2022-2023 Group Personal Accident Policy [PDF, 808KB]
For more information about this policy or any insurance matter email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.