VMIA provides insurance to diverse organisations, on behalf of the Victorian Government and its departments through a number of programs.
This insurance is aimed at adequately and effectively covering the exposures faced by these organisations when delivering their valuable services.
These programs are:
- Cemetery Trusts provides a range of insurance products with coverage specific to the needs of cemetery trusts.
- Community Service Organisations is designed to cater for the needs of community service organisations.
- Community Service Organisation (Education) provides cover to kindergartens, learning centres and other education funded community service organisations.
- Direct Employment provides cover to direct employers who are recipients of an Individual Support Package to allow a person to meet their disability-related support needs.
- School Councils provides insurance developed specifically to support School Councils.