The CSO Program is insurance coverage for eligible community service organisations funded by Victorian State government departments.
CSOs in this program provide diverse services and include aged care, disability services, family and community housing, neighbourhood houses, and advocacy services.
Eligible CSOs funded by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Justice or other relevant departments. For more information about eligibility, please contact the local office of your relevant Victorian government department or the .
- 2017 - 2018 Insurance Overview and FAQs [PDF, 82KB]
- 2016 - 2017 Insurance Overview and FAQs [PDF, 67KB]
What cover is provided?
Public and Products Liability
Cover for your organisation to pay compensation for personal injury and/or property damage to third parties arising from your business activities.
- 2017 - 2018 Public and Products Liability Policy [PDF, 1.61MB]
- 2016 - 2017 Public and Products Liability Policy [PDF, 135KB]
Cover for your organisation for an alleged breach of professional duty.
- 2017 - 2018 Professional Indemnity Policy [PDF, 1.52MB]
- 2016 - 2017 Professional Indemnity Policy [PDF, 129KB]
Directors and Officers Liability (including Entity Liability and Employment Practices Violation)
Cover for civil or criminal claims made against your organisation’s directors and officers (including employment related matters) while acting in their capacity representing your organisation.
- 2017 - 2018 Directors and Officers Liability Policy [PDF, 2.7MB]
- 2016 - 2017 Directors and Officers Liability Policy [PDF, 199KB]
Cover for loss of your organisation’s money or other property arising from any dishonest or fraudulent act committed by an employee or volunteer of your organisation.
Cover for volunteers and eligible people within your organisation, whilst performing their duty, for accidental bodily injury that results in loss of life, permanent or temporary disablement.
- 2017 - 2018 Personal Accident Policy [PDF, 2.29MB]
- 2016 - 2017 Personal Accident Policy [PDF, 157KB]
Cover for claims alleging negligence while providing health care services.
- 2017 - 2018 Medical Indemnity Policy [PDF, 1.41MB]
- 2016 - 2017 Medical Indemnity Policy [PDF, 112KB]
Volunteer care givers
Cover for the property of volunteer care givers in the event that it is damaged by people in their care.
- 2017 - 2018 Volunteer Care Givers Policy [PDF, 1.12MB]
- 2016 - 2017 Volunteer Care Givers Policy [PDF, 83KB]
For more information about your insurance policies email us at email@example.com