Need to know
The IBPS Training Tracker Tool (the Tool) supports your hospital to monitor progress towards meeting the Incentivising Better Patient Safety initiative criteria.
To optimise use of the Tool, please note the following:
- The Tool is provided by VMIA as a supporting resource for participating Victorian hospitals. Use of this Tool is optional and is at the discretion of individual hospitals.
- Unfortunately, technical issues with the Tool are not supported by VMIA. Any technical issues with the use of the Tool should be directed to your IT support team.
- Hospitals choosing to use the Tool will need to download and save the Tool on your local IT systems.
- The attached Tool is in provided in Excel 2016 format. If you wish to download the Tool in an earlier Excel version (e.g. Excel 2010 or other), please refer to Quick Reference Guide provided.
- Access the IBPS Training Tool Tracker here [XLSX, 168KB].
- Access the IBPS Training Tracker Tool Quick Reference Guide here [PPTX, 202KB].