- Risk advisory
- Harm Prevention Program
- Incentivising better patient safety
- Centre for Teamwork Excellence in Maternity Emergencies (CTEME)
The Women’s Maternity Services Education Program (MSEP) is a state-wide clinical education initiative, delivering interprofessional education for Victorian maternity services.
MSEP has developed a Centre for Teamwork Excellence in Maternity Education (CTEME) to decrease harm for women and babies in Victoria and strengthen maternity services through improved clinician education and training.
VMIA’s Incentivising Better Patient Safety (IBPS) launched on 1 July 2018, is one of our flagship Harm Prevention programs. Since then, VMIA has partnered with MSEP CTEME to deliver online training in line with the COVID-safe IBPS program criteria.
CTEME in partnership with VMIA will:
- support the new COVID-safe IBPS criteria
- be a preferred provider for Practical Obstetric Multi-Professional Training (PROMPT)
- support health services to build their maternity education.
For more information on MSEP please visit:
The Women’s Maternity Services Education Program (MSEP)
To find out more about CTEME please visit:
Centre for Teamwork Excellence in Maternity Emergencies (CTEME)
For further information please contact MSEP:
Tel: (03) 8345 3920