VMIA previously offered a basic risk register software program for download. The program was retired in June 2018 as it was outdated and we weren’t able to provide full technical support.
If you are looking for risk management software, there are a range of contemporary options available, including free, subscription and purchased options. When considering risk management software, these questions may be useful:
- Does it record enterprise and operation level risks?
- Can risks be linked to your strategic objectives?
- Is it possible to move and archive risks?
- Does it monitor progress of treatment plans?
- Can it produce reports in different formats for different audiences?
- Does it record versions of your risk register for audit purposes?
What if I’m a user of VMIA’s retired risk register software?