We've extended the deadline for RMA Online self-assessments until 31 July. There's still time for you to complete your review. We'll automatically submit your self-assessment on your behalf on 31 July.
To access your RMA Online, enter your organisation name in full (no abbreviations) then choose from the dropdown list when available.
About RMA Online
RMA Online is our online risk maturity self-assessment service available to all VGRMF agencies.
"RMA is very easy to use and we have already worked through and completed the initial cut of the assessment. It’s a great initiative" - Angela Boal, Clinical Risk Coordinator, Echuca Regional Health
RMA Online will help you to review, understand and improve your internal risk management practices on an annual basis.
RMA Online can be used as part of your annual continuous improvement cycle to:
- Assess how well your current risk management practices are working for your agency.
- Find opportunities to improve your risk management practices.
- Compare your agency’s results from year to year.
- Benchmark your agency against similar agencies.
How to access RMA Online
How to reset your password
How to access benchmarking
How to opt out of benchmarking
How to copy your previous RMA Online assessment
RMA Online demonstration video
- RMA Online Flyer [PDF, 492KB]
- RMA Online - A guide to the risk maturity model [PDF, 1.27MB]
- RMA Online Frequently Asked Questions [PDF, 346KB]
- RMA Online User Guide [PDF, 875KB]
RMA Online Client Testimonials
For more information about RMA Online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9270 6990.