We support a balanced career with a range of benefits in a flexible and progressive workplace.
Learning and development
We encourage our people to branch out to learn new skills and grow with confidence through:
- career coaching and advice
- individual learning delivered formally, from others or on the job
- professional qualification sponsorship
- study leave support
- learn about our clients (Client Experience Program)
Health and wellbeing
Benefits designed to build a healthy body and mind include:
- Fresh fruit
- Counselling and support (Employee Assistance Program)
- Annual health check
- Reimbursement towards gym memberships and exercise classes
- Skin checks and flu shots
- Income protection
Discounts that help you take advantage of our central CBD location.
- Discounted annual myki cards
- Novated car lease
Work life balance
Whether it’s buying extra leave, volunteering or getting support when it counts, our benefits are designed to balance life at work and home.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Parental leave
- Purchased additional leave
- Volunteer leave
- Transitioning support through significant life stages
We’re proud to recognise VMIA as finalists in the Elizabeth Broderick Workplace Flexibility Award category, and winner of the CEO Diversity Champion Award at the 2019 Australian HR Institute (AHRI) Awards.