Keep your health service progressing
Put simply, the updated Incentivising Better Patient Safety (IBPS) Training Tracker Tool [XLSX, 35.33MB] helps you meet the program's eligibility criteria. Through the tool, you will be able to track, monitor and report on your hospital’s progress against the eligibility criteria. As the criteria has changed this year, please make sure you are referring to the 2021-2022 eligibility criteria [PDF, 2.68MB].
Here’s what you need to know to make the most of the tool:
- Using the tool is optional, but it’s a great resource to help you keep track and document your training
- Explore the changes and instructions how to use the tool in our IBPS Training Tracker guide [PDF, 370KB]
- You’ll need to download and save the tool on your local IT systems to use it. You may need to get in touch with your IT support team for any technical issues.
- The latest tool has been developed and published in Microsoft Excel 2016, but it will work on any version of Microsoft Excel from 2013 onwards. Just make sure you enable macros if you want the new ‘sorting’ function to work.
- If your hospital uses an excel version older than Microsoft Excel 2013, you’ll need to download and save the tool locally as a ‘.xlsm’ file, and not a ‘.xlsx’ file.