- Tools & insights
- Risk management tools
- Risk Identification & Management Program (RIMP)
The Risk Identification and Management Program (RIMP) is designed to assist you identify and manage risk against your organisation’s strategic objectives.
The RIMP helps you build your organisation’s risk management capability, especially for executives and/or board members. This is done through:
- validating your organisation’s strategic objectives
- identifying how your operational and strategic risks help meet those objectives
- agreeing on risk treatment plans
- encouraging better decision making based on your risks and objectives.
Customising the Program
There are three phases within the RIMP and each one can be used independently. You’re encouraged to tailor the workshops and activities to meet your needs and risk maturity, and to provide the most value to your organisation.
Click on each phase to find out more.
As part of our continuous improvement, we would appreciate any feedback on the supporting resources provided. If you do have feedback, please tell us using this form.