- Tools & insights
- Risk management tools
- Risk Identification & Management Program (RIMP)
- RIMP Phase Two: Risk assessment and treatment planning
This phase can be conducted as a second workshop or discussed in meeting/s with key stakeholders.
The workshop or discussions will help your organisation:
- identify risk controls and treatments and their effectiveness
- rate the risks
- develop treatment plans.
- Facilitator Guide for VMIA Clients: Risk Identification and Management Program (RIMP) [DOCX, 3.72MB]
- Phase Two: Risk assessment and treatment planning slides [PPTX, 2.82MB]
- RIMP Risk Bow Tie template [PPTX, 47KB]