Insurance for aircraft loss or damage and third party liability

Business Travel

Covers employees for medical treatment, emergency medical evacuation, flight cancellation or lost luggage during overseas, interstate and intrastate (beyond 50km) business trips.

Cemetery Trusts

Insurance for public cemetery trusts

Combined Liability

VMIA’s Combined Liability insurance covers your organisation for legal and professional liabilities arising from negligence or a breach of your professional duties which result in personal injury, property damage or financial loss to third parties. FAQs are also available for the the PEER Program.

Community Service Organisations (Education)

Insurance for kindergartens and learning centres

Community Service Organisations

Insurance for government funded Community Service Organisations

Construction Risks

Insurance for damage and liability during construction projects


Insurance for breaches of data and corporate information

Directors & Officers Liability

Insurance for claims against organisations' directors and officers


Covers an organisation or person who supplies equipment, labour, or professional services for the purposes of responding to an eligible emergency.


Protection from various risks and legal liabilities

Fine Art Exhibitions

Insurance for damage and loss of artworks and property


Insurance covering employees travelling between home and work

Medical Indemnity

Insurance covering healthcare providers and rural GPs

Motor Vehicle

Insurance for damage to vehicles and third party property

Group Personal Accident

Insurance covering volunteers in organisations


Insurance for loss and damage of business property

School Councils

Insurance coverage for Victorian school councils

Page last updated: 3 January 2019