Fine art exhibitions insurance protects against loss or damage to artworks and personal property at exhibitions, anywhere in the world.
Whether artwork is lost or damaged during transit or display, this policy covers artwork from the moment it leaves its original space until its eventual return after exhibition.
- Organisations that declare works of art for the purpose of exhibitions risks insurance.
- Works of art (including film and other media) on display anywhere in the world, including during ‘bump-in’ and ‘bump-out’ periods
- Storage of artworks on premises anywhere in the world
- ‘Wall to wall’ transit — from the time the property is moved from its normal location whilst in transit anywhere in the world until its return.
This is a brief overview of policy features only. Please refer to policy wording below for full details of cover and exclusions.
- 2017-2018 Fine Arts Exhibitions Policy [PDF, 336KB]
For more information about this policy or any insurance matter email email@example.com to contact our Insurance Team.