Journey insurance provides cover for employees or nominated persons involved in accidents when travelling directly between their home and work.
If they are injured while commuting, this policy provides income support or compensation, which workers' compensation does not automatically cover.
- Persons nominated by the policy holder.
- Lump sum benefit in relation to permanent total disablement or accidental loss of life.
- Weekly injury benefits payable for up to 24 months.
- Lump sum benefit in relation to fractured bones.
- Lump sum benefit in relation to dental procedures
- Additional benefits as per policy wording
This is a brief overview of policy features only. Please refer to policy wording below for full details of cover and exclusions.
For more information about this policy or any insurance matter email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Insurance Team.