Journey insurance provides cover for employees or nominated persons involved in accidents when travelling between their home and work.
If they are injured while commuting, this policy provides income support or compensation, which workers' compensation does not cover.
- Persons nominated by the policy holder.
- Lump sum benefit concerning permanent total disablement or accidental loss of life.
- Weekly injury benefits payable for up to 24 months.
- Lump sum benefit in relation to fractured bones.
- Lump sum benefit in relation to dental procedures, and
- Additional benefits as per policy wording.
This is a brief overview of policy features only. Please refer to policy wording below for full details of cover and exclusions.
- 2018 - 2019 Journey Policy [PDF, 133KB]
For more information about these policies or any insurance matter email us at email@example.com