Group personal accident provides compensation to volunteers within your organisation for permanent or temporary bodily injury as a result of an accident. It also includes compensation for accidental loss of life.
- Volunteers including board members, practical placement students, work experience students and job seekers.
- Lump sum benefit in relation to permanent total disablement or accidental loss of life
- Weekly benefits payable for 24 months
- Non-Medicare medical expenses (payable subject to the Commonwealth Private Health Insurance Act 2007 and excludes any Medicare gap)
- Lump sum benefit in relation to fractured bones
- Lump sum benefit in relation to dental procedures
- Additional rehabilition and non-income earner benefits as per policy wording.
This is a brief overview of policy features only. Please refer to policy wording below for full details of cover and exclusions.
2016-2017 Group Personal Accident Policy [PDF, 144KB]
For more information about this policy or any insurance matter email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Insurance Team.