Professional indemnity provides cover for your organisation for an alleged breach of its professional duties.
If your organisation provides advice, specialised knowledge or expertise of any kind, then you may be held liable for an error or omission. This may result in costly legal expenses if you are sued.
- Your department or agency, its directors, officers and employees.
Financial losses suffered by third parties as a result of:
- A breach of professional duty
- An act, error or omission
- Misleading or deceptive conduct
- Libel, slander or defamation.
This is a brief overview of policy features only. Please refer to policy wording below for full details of cover and exclusions.
2016-2017 Professional Indemnity Policy [PDF, 115KB]
2016-2017 Professional Indemnity Policy [PDF, 103KB]
For more information about these policies or any insurance matter email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Insurance Team.