VMIA’s public and products liability insurance covers you for legal liabilities arising from your business activities that result in personal injury or property damage to third parties.
During the course of conducting your business activities, you may receive a claim for personal injury or property damage from a client, member of the public or another organisation. Defending these claims, even if you are not at fault, can result in costly legal expenses.
- Your organisation, its employees, volunteers, board members and people that represent your business.
- Legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury to third parties arising from your business activities or goods
- Legal liability to pay compensation for damage to third party property arising from your business activities and goods
- Legal liability to pay compensation for advertising liability
- Legal costs associated with the defence of claims made against you.
This is a brief overview of the policy only. Please refer to the policy wording below for full details of cover and exclusions.
- 2017-2018 Public and Products Liability Policy Update [PDF, 152KB]
- 2017-2018 Public and Products Liability Policy [PDF, 2.12MB]
- 2017-2018 Simpler Insurance FAQs [PDF, 646KB]
For more information about this policy or any insurance matter email email@example.com to contact our Insurance Team.